Do your bit to help honey bees in the UK by adopting a hive on our Staffordshire bee farm
Consumers in the UK are becoming increasingly aware of the role bees play in our ecosystem and your customers are wanting to support businesses showing themselves to be sustainable and caring of the environment!
What you get:
- A hive of bees located in our training apiary where it can be seen by all guests attending beekeeping courses
- An A4 adoption certificate delivered in a plain black frame
- Custom printed plaque for your hive with your logo/slogan on
- Updates about your hive including photos and videos that can be used on social media
- 24 x 120g jars of delicious honey delivered by the end of September fresh from being harvested
- A chance for up to 4 people to come and meet your hive and have a go at beekeeping while having plenty of photos taken!
By Adopting a Hive with us you will:
- Show your customers you care about the environment and bees!
- Have an immediate impact on pollinators in the UK
- Have something to use for positive marketing perhaps even as a local press release
As well the impact on your business you will be helping us with:
- feeding the bees and ensuring they survive each winter
- providing necessary medical treatments required to keep our bees healthy
- Hive maintenance
- Providing training and education to members of the public so that they can understand the importance of our amazing bees
The small print
Following the adoption of your hive we will be in touch to arrange your adoption certificate and request the artwork for your plaque. Once your hive is all sorted we will send you an update and photos to share and invite you to come to us to meet your bees, which we do between May and September each year.
The bees, hive and any other equipment used to manage your adopted hive remain the property of Holt Hall Apiary at all times. Your adoption does not infer the right to access the land on which it is sited without prior arrangement from Holt Hall Apiary.
Once artwork for the plaque is exchanged the order is none refundable.
This price includes VAT at a standard rate